Monday, August 23, 2010

Crochet Bracelet

I think I might be doing the pictures backwards on my posts.  I wish I knew how to do this better.  I would like to post some more pics of things I have made.  I just would like for it to look right.  I have a great many items I would like to get some feedback on, as I haven't shown them to anyone except family.  I think a lot about taking some of the pieces somewhere to see if I could sell them, but I am afraid of rejection.  I'm a rather shy person, so it's hard.   i thought perhaps if I tried a blog it might build my confidence a little.  Please feel free to comment, good or bad, I would love to hear your opinion.

I made this bracelet in about two hours, and it was a lot of fun. One of my DDs came over and  put in an order for one in black, gray, and white,  and my grandaughter wants one in school colors, so at least I know someone liked it!

1 comment:

  1. The bracelet is very cute! And you have orders for more! That's great!
    Apprehension is natural. I too feel that way. So much in my head, but I often think, "would anyone else think this is as cute as I do?" :) LOL.
    GO FOR IT!
    Get your blog up and running, we need to get your name out there and have people start visiting you! Visit other people, leave comments. It'll happen. Lots of pictures are a good thing! People like to see what you are doing.
    Good job!
    HAGD! Karen

    ReplyDelete