Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Hung up on Necklaces

                                      I think I am addicted to making necklaces, jewelry in general.  I am loving playing with the paperclips and tape,  I am mad at my camera, though!  I can not get it to take pictures true to color.  My background on the zebra is a soft pink, and I am getting peachy.  It looks like I have a sepia tone overcasting it.  I've tried all kinds of lighting, nothing works!  I need a new one, but funds are not allowing it right now.  I am also having problems with the date on my pictures.  My camera is putting bizarre dates, going all the way back to 2006 on my pictures!  I keep resetting it, but it puts the wrong date almost every time!  Anyway, enough complaining.  I have been pretty busy lately, and haven't had time for many projects, but I have sneaked in a couple pieces of jewelry late at night.  I thought about calling my jewelry creations
"Midnight Oil Designs", because it seems most of my work is done in the wee hours of the morning, after midnight, "Burning the midnight oil".  I love blue and white together, I love birds, and when I was these cute blue and white china birds, I knew I had to create something with them.  I would like to mention someone  who commented on my last post and mention her blog.  It is Debbie, from Simply Debbie, and she is the sweetest lady. Her blog is a praying blog, and it is such a wonderful, God filled blog.  I really enjoyed it.  If any of you get a chance, check it out.  Well, I guess that's about all I have for now.  Hopefully, I will have something a little bit more interesting soon.  I am trying to get my lovely daughter who paints beautiful murals and designs great rooms to let me feature her on my blog.  I will try to get her on this week.  Happy crafting, and I hope you all have a great week.
Paperclip and Sequins
China Bird Earrings

Another Paperclip Design

3 Strand Bracelet tied together with a bit of lace.
2 Strand Bird Necklace

1 comment:

  1. HI,I have been following your blog for a while and I really love it!I have started blogging as well,please visit me:

    www.jewellerybijou.com

    ReplyDelete